...obeying the voices in my head...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I did not cheat!!!

Ok...so I took a tickle test on what my room means to me n people n what not.
Here's what it says. Check it out -

...............................................................................

AJ, your room says you're Motivated


You've got goals, baby, and your ambition is more than apparent in your surroundings. While you might not color-code your entire closet or require hospital corners when you make the bed, your organized and well-thought-out room says that you like to be in charge of situations, and you have a clear plan for getting exactly what you want.


So when you find yourself cleaning, studying, or just relaxing in your room, it's pretty likely that you're also planning the next step toward a new challenge. Just don't work too hard. Remember: There's no place like your room for a nice, long nap!

...................................................................................

Pretty neat, huh?
Time to celebrate with the dust mites!!

1 comments:

Shweta said...

eh! impressive!
u sure ne that u didnt steal my user id and password?
:)
just kidding!