...obeying the voices in my head...

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Suffer the people

A collection of random thoughts I had today in the bus today...

I was thinking after watching so many people talk about stuff. Usually it is always seen that people want to show others around them that they have suffered through stuff that others don't know about. Like even If someone was awake till 4 in the morning to do an some work, then it usually is spoken in the 'oh-my-god-i-have-suffered-so-much' tone.
Is is that people expect sympathy?? Or just as a sign of merit that they have been through it all??

I talk of people as if i'm not one of them. But hey I'm human...i do that too. The thing is that tone is misused quite a lot, for us people its quite often that such a behavior would pop out.
People do like to whine sometimes, and the more response they get the greater the satisfaction is.
It just intrigues me some times about what usually is the source of it. Is it just to attract attention? to gain sympathy(again!)??

I'm full of questions. But I do have this will to understand that part of human psychology sometimes.

'Ohhh! i'm writing this stuff at 1 in the morning and I still have 2 more hours to work!!!'

Somebody gimme some sympathy!!!

3 comments:

Shweta said...

Sympathy sympathy!
lol!

if u ask for it so frankly, it automatically distinguishes u from the whiny fools :)

Jinal said...

sympathies from an old friend ..

Maya said...

it's coz people are stupid. and i mean all of us. there are a million things to care about. and all we want is sympathy. bah!