...obeying the voices in my head...

Friday, October 05, 2007

Vent

I am really bad at accepting things sometimes. And the worst at which I am is accepting my own faults. People point out my faults in me sometimes, It does help most of the times. But some obvious things are pointed out too, and then I'm given advice. I know about all this, I am just an inactive bonehead. I just get so worked up and angry sometimes that I just feel like breakin stuff and then I end up shouting alone to myself!!

I hate it sometimes, the fact that I dont accept things which are only or the good of me. I just am not the one to swallow the bitter pills that are laid in front of me. I had so much left to swallow...I cant fuckin handle all this in my head!!

I have never hated people ever in my life, coz I always thought that the more nice I do the more nicer people will get. Baah!! This fucked up world barely works this way...buttheads still remain the same way irrelevant of whatever 'nice' we do. I dont hate people, just hate their presence sometimes!!

I'm just too angry and full of the energy to break stuff right now.
Cant keep it bottled up inside - Fuck you world!!

4 comments:

Jinal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shweta said...

i disagree, strongly

Maya said...

fuck the world, and fuck the system. i wonder what the deleted post read..

NRkey Menon said...

It read 'you gotta give and give without expecting!'
there!