...obeying the voices in my head...

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Six random things

Jagriti tagged me in this game of 6 random things about oneself…being a young sporting lad that I am I shall jump into this bandwagon and let my spontaneity mesmerize the dear reader/s of this blog.

Like life, this thing here also comes with a set of rules that shall be strictly adhered to and not purposefully be broken just to be "cool" (You get my drift, right?):  

Here are the rules ~

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve  been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

And the oscar goes too…

Sorry, wrong envelope. :P

Here it goes:
1. I sometimes talk to myself, usually when nobody’s around so that I don’t end up looking like a nutcase. This is kind o like a deep dark secret in a way. So please feel proud of acquiring this general knowledge. I still don’t know the reason though.

2. I don’t like the volume of the TV to be on 31 or 57, I find them to be really irritating numbers.

3. I have this psychic (or something related) thing with dogs. Even the ferocious ones start wagging their tail when I call them.  Although this doesn’t happen every time and I am in no mood to push my luck.

4. I was a really spiritual person around 3 years ago, to the point where I used to read a verse of Bhagavad Gita every day which my parents interpreted as me trying to buy time away from my actual ‘study’ related books! The past few months have affected me weirdly and I find myself immensely material with a falling rate of the spiritual halo around me. I blame it on ‘Discovery Travel and Living’ and ‘VH1 Fabulous Life’!!!

5. One of the most influential person for me is a graphic novel character from ‘The Watchmen’. The name is Adrian Veidt!

6. The only thing the present me and the 8 year old me would agree on right now would be that ‘I don’t wanna marry!’

My tag victim hit list shall be:



3. Merc




6 comments:

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

Done :P

http://chroniclesofdementia.blogspot.com/2009/01/six-random-things.html

Shweta said...

Done :)

Jagriti said...

hey...great to read some really random (and funny) :) things abt u my dear sporting buddy..

i mean, like find the volume of the TV to be on 31 or 57 irritating..!! he..he.. how more random can u get..!

NRkey Menon said...

Thanks Jagriti!
And the volume thing kinda makes me itch in my mind. Hmmm...
Thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

Hiya... sorry for the so late reply... i just heard about the game... gimme a few days... will continue the love of tagging... :)

Anonymous said...

All done :D

http://anant25121986.blogspot.com/2009/01/6-random-things.html