...obeying the voices in my head...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Visions...

As I trample on this unchartered earth
I have much left to see.
And if seeing is beleiving
then in nothing I still believe.


A window to the world opens before me
Yet I choose to wander away.
Groping in the darkness unconquered
searching for the light of the day.


For me its living that I seek
not work that rules that day
Finding happiness not too bleak
A world refrain from pain.


Searching for the possibilities unimagined
For a freedom unknown, unseen;
I glide and melt on my thoughts
of a world too beautiful to dream.


A cold mist passes over me,
the sins of betrayal and hatred.
As things that bound me from thee,
the world seems far from sacred.


But hope prospers in my heart
deep inside though vague
Still i pray O lord save me,
save me from this plague.


I open my eyes it seems so clear,
The truth untouched unveiled.
The purity that never rusts -
of the part that I played.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome stuff dude.. u r writin the lyrics to our next song..

P2C2U said...

cool!

Sounds like something you can sing :-)

Anonymous said...

awesome, love your mind already, i thought i was the only alien around!

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing writer your words leave a very vivid image in my head it is almost relatable to someone who is not schizophrenic. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, i bеliеve that i saw you vіsited
my wеbѕite thus i came to retuгn the ωant?
.I'm attempting to in finding issues to improve my website!I guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

Here is my web blog :: Mid Stakes Bonus ()

Anonymous said...

I thіnk thе aԁmіn of thіs ѕіtе is truly wοrκіng hard fοr his
ωeb page, fοr the reаson that here everу matеrіal іs quаlіty baseԁ infoгmation.


Тake a look аt my wеb pаge:
BlackChipPokеr Offer - -